Thursday, May 3, 2018

My favourite piece of technology


Hi!, talking about technology and things that millenials are supposed to like, I do realize that I do not really have any favorite piece of technology, which would mean that I like it, and it doesn`t, is just that technology is part of life as we know it. But, if I have to choose a common piece of technology it should be the camera, mostly because it documents and records images, so I find it useful. I  also enjoy looking at old pictures or records (not old ones too), it`s interesting how technology can turn into art by the right eye, thanks to a camera we have been able to appreciate movies, and images always complement well  even ornamentally.  So, even when I use a smartphone and computer daily, more than cameras I prefer the contribution of the latter ones and would rescue it from fire before the computer, kind of meaning my favorite one.       

2 comments:

  1. I really like your point of view on this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are definitely anti millennials jaja, I also love the cameras, I have some analogous and a polaroid, I think I should remove the spider webs and use them

    ReplyDelete