Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Blogger Experience


Well, as I told at first post, this blog is part of an English signature at university, some work to help me and the class improving English. I´m not very sure it actually helps to do so, but at least is a innovating tool to make us write in English. Even when I´m not very comfortable, principally because I do not write as well as I like and I do that thing which Spanish people do translating sentences in Spanish and looking a little monkey ; I think blogging has been the funniest way to make us write, especially because it also make us interact by posting another’s classmates blogs.
Also, I have to say that at first I was complicated with the program (application, whatever) use, because I am not a technological person, I am very sure that I haven´t learned how to use the different tools and even don´t know how to personalize my blog, but I´m also not a stressful person so I just let it go and I don´t it care anymore.
Other note is that when I read others post I don´t truly know if it is well written and never know it because I´m not going to read them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment