Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Free posting


HI! Today is free blogging and I´m going to write about that thing which almost all we do when paper and pen are available: scribble. Personally I only scribble “in off”, meaning kind of not thinking and only worried about the strokes and the scribble by itself. I usually do it in classes, because my notebook is white, I’m distracted and also have a lot of colors at my pencilcase so getting lost scribbling at boring or exhausting classes is definitely the best option.
Even when scribble is mostly frowned upon there is said that it benefits memory and contrary to what most of people think it would help focusing. I´m not sure about it, but for me it is a relaxing thing to do and really enjoy it with colors ; also my favorite think about scribble is that I don’t need to know anything about draw so I recommended the activity. Badly drawing seal approval. Furthermore, now you can buy mandalas books and don´t even worry about scribble and only get into colors and paint. Also recommended if you enjoy colors as me.


No comments:

Post a Comment