Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Travels.


Every time I think about travel I remember a song extract which says that the important isn´t to get, the important is the road.  And that’s what I thing about travel.  I never mind the destiny, for me the expectation and excitation in traveling is for new things, for learn and understand lifestyles and cultures and for breaking barriers. I love to travel! I think there is a part of me in every place, when I´m traveling the present is more present than ever and is a present (gift, jajaja). I feel myself in perspective, and catch that things of mine that the places keep… quite an experience for the soul! I´ve planned to travel the most I can and to live and work somewhere more equitable and less sexist like Canada, Australia or Uruguay among others. Also I have think about a post grade somewhere else, but there is a long time; in short terms I´m planning going to Ecuador or Colombia, mostly because of the high biodiversity.



No comments:

Post a Comment