Monday, October 22, 2018

Post 2: The best concert I´ve ever attended


Hi! I´m kind holidays privated (because I have classes till January) so, I´m going to tell you about my best concert. It really wasn´t a concert, was many of them because I´m going to speak about a festival. I think it was January 2016 (or 2015), some university friends and I went to a massive event hostess by “La Fonda Permanente” at a Hippodrome in Independencia; we get there by another friend with a stand in there who gives us free tickets, free beers all night and also get us tickets to another entertainments (he was attending target practice). There was bands playing all the time on differents stages, and my friends and I were singing, dancing, running and playing all the afternoon and night, being happy and celebrating the moment because as usual we have extended classes by some political problem, so we haven´t celebrated properly Christmas, New Year or vacations as most of our friends, and obviously have a lot of energy retained. So, that was “my best concert”, like water in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment