Thursday, November 1, 2018

Post 3: Movies or films.


I really enjoy movies, and I like every type of movies including dramas, musicals, fiction or even anime. I like movies because they are art; combining good scenes, a sustainable history with a good script performance by a decent cast, the music is also important. Plus popcorn, why not love watching any movie, it would be a good excuse for popcorn. Even though I avoid watching horror movies, mostly because I´m a little sensitive about strong scenes and get nightmares, so I try to watch them daylight. “La meglio gioventĂč”, “V from Vendetta”, “Good bye Lenin” and are my favourites ones among others. I have also seen a lot of Argentinian movies and love them! “Martin (hache)”, “Un lugar en el mundo” and “La noche de los lĂĄpices” are some of the culte movies; in addition I like watching movies for kids and I volunteer to take my siblings to the cinema every time there is a kids film.  I do not have a favourite director, but I really admire those who are capable of create a different world or reality like George Lucas or Wes Anderson.

Resultado de imagen para movie enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment