Thursday, November 22, 2018

Post 6: Post graduate studies.

I haven`t even finish my carreer and already have to think about a post-grade! :C. 
At most of universities people can follow continue education at the last years of the carreer, a sort of 2 x 1 where you get both: your grade and post-grade. For me it`s too much because we come from 12 years of school plus 5 years (at least) of university and then more years of this continue education. Also amused me the relevance people gives to academy, It`s ridiculous being specialiced in something you haven`t done as a professional. Definitly do not like it, although I think practice makes the master, not the piece of paper you pay for.

I have given myself from 5 to 7 years to clear my mind and get into a post grade, because I want to develop myself in something that I`m sure to like about, and because the system demands specializations degrees. I do like flowers and gardens but it isn`t as meaningful as making food, so I`m not quite sure about it. At these 5-7 years I will see if there is something more engineering which interest me. Also, I want to do my post-grade at another country and live there for a while.

Resultado de imagen para gatito enojado 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah , the continued studies are a good offer don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you even if I have something already in my mind. It is hard to choose a course right now when we haven't finished the career yet. Which country do you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it, I just began my studies and I'm thinking about post graduate studies and I have no idea what to nor what I want

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think taking a postgraduate course abroad is the best idea :)

    ReplyDelete