Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Post 4: Video games.




Resultado de imagen para mario bros

All started when I was 6 years old. My neighbors and I used to spend some time playing video games after school. I particularly remember Donkey kong, Mario Bros and Zelda. We play the last one very little; now I get that the game was too much for our understanding. The three games share the same adventure theme, were all something that we have never seen before and our mom´s get us snacks after playing a while. It was a great time! By the years my friends became continuous players, they have all the new consoles and games and also know special things to do into the games; in my case it was only something to do to have fun and share with my friends. Now I do not have much contact with video games, I do like playing Mortal Combat (ultraviolent fights), PES (football) or Mario Kart (races) amog others at my little cousin’s house, or with friends; I´m amazingly good at Call of duty wich is nothing like me (or isn´t?), as the name references it is military. And that’s my relation with video games, we keep distance but can enjoy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment